2008/4/2

Sayed Gouda Poetry

These poems had been read by Sayed in poetry gathering in October 2007.

賽義德.顧德 著
吴晓燕 譯

Prophet of the poets

Every word I wrote in my notebook
Was telling me about a time that will come
About a lingering darkness
An approaching dawn
About rain becoming green wheat
Paradise becoming devils' residence
About the suffering of the noble ones
Unwilling to bow
Unwilling to chew hypocrisy like whores
Sinfully chewing lust.

Yes,
Every word I wrote in my notebook
Was not the inspiration of a poet jinni
I am the poet of prophets
And for the poets, I am a truthful prophet
I fear you
O my words, inspired by God,
I fear you
The shivering of inspiration overwhelms me
When I write the word
And the word is an arrow
That will drop me everyday many times
Mercy on my heart
In which the birds die and resurrect every morning
In fear of the lines you write
O my pen
A messenger of God,
My pain!
(05/07/2007)

詩人先知

每個我寫在筆記本的詞語
對我訴說著新時代的到來
訴說著縈繞的黑暗
訴說著臨近的黎明
訴說著雨水變成綠色的麥苗
訴說著天堂變成魔鬼的居所
訴說著高貴人們的痛苦
他們不願屈服
不願蕩婦般咀嚼虛偽
罪惡地咀嚼欲望

是的
每個我寫在筆記本的詞語
不是詩人精靈的靈感
我是先知的詩人
對於詩人,我是誠實的先知
我懼怕你,
哦,我的語言,你由上帝激發
我懼怕你
當我寫字時
靈感的戰栗將我淹沒
語言仿佛利箭
每天多次落在我身體
可憐我的心吧
鳥兒死在裡面每個清晨卻又復活
因為恐懼你畫的線
哦,我的鋼筆
上帝的信使
我的痛苦!


You were always there

You were always there
Listening to me
When I whisper
With a prayer in my heart
And cry in longing in the silence of night
You were always there
With my tears
You would water the fields of longing in my heart
And rain your forgiveness
In times of dryness and thirst

Yes
You were always there
I fall
You lift me up
I die
You resurrect me
I go astray
You look at me
I catch a glimpse from your light to find my way
You were always there

And today is a day for prayer
And harvest
Today is a day for crying
Or singing
Oh my goddess
How could you forsake me?
If it was your anger
Then doomed I am!

你總在那裡

你總在那裡
傾聽我
當我心中私語
祈禱時;
當我和著欲望哭泣在黑夜寂靜時;
你總在那裡
用我的眼淚
你澆灌我心希冀的田野
干旱時
灑下寬恕的雨滴

是的,
你總在那裡
我跌倒時
你將我扶起
我死去
你讓我重生
我誤入歧途
你將我照看
我瞥到你的光亮照亮我的路途
你總在那裡

今天是祈禱和
收獲的時節
今天是哭泣和
歌唱的時節
哦,我的女神
你怎麼才會將我遺棄
如果因為你的氣憤
那將是我的宿命!


At the end of the night

Maybe the one who came scurrying at the end of the night
To knock on our doors, humble
Begging for a piece of bread
A mouthful of water
And a woolen shawl
Protecting him from the biting of cold
Was none but a jinni
Carrying in his pocket
The spell of our next curse.

Maybe the one who came at the end of the night
Was like a windstorm
Coming to warn us of birds
That will carry us
To a far away land
Far away
In which the present souls are absent
The absent ones are present
And the bewildered cry at its door.

Maybe the one who came at the end of the night
Was none but him
Came to laugh at my pride
Came to announce that soon
I will roam the streets alone
To knock on the door of a stranger
Begging for a piece of bread
A mouthful of water
And a woolen shawl
On one of the winter's nights.

Maybe the one who came to us
-In spite of disguising-
Was me!

夜晚的盡頭

那個在夜晚盡頭急趕著
敲我們屋門,
卑微地乞求一片面包
一口水
一件羊毛披肩
抵御寒冷肆虐的人
可能不是別人正是神仙
在他口袋裡
裝著給我們下個詛咒的符語

可能那個在夜晚盡頭趕來的人
仿佛一陣颶風
趕來警告我們,鳥兒
將把我們帶向遠方
遙遠地
在那裡現今將迷失
迷失的是現今
迷失的人在門邊哭嚎

可能那個夜晚盡頭趕來的人
不是別人,卻是他
趕來嘲笑我的驕傲
趕來宣布不久
在冬天的夜晚
我將孤獨流浪在街頭
敲碰陌生的門
乞求一塊面包
一口水
一件羊毛披肩。

可能那個向我們走來的人
盡管偽裝,
卻正是我。


Nets

Every morning
I cast my nets in the river
Every evening
I collect them
Returning to my hut
Carrying the smell of water
Dreaming of fish!



每個清晨
我把網撒在河裡
每個夜晚
我又將網收集
然後回到小屋
我帶回了河水的氣息
猶夢著魚!


Wave

Everyday at dawn,
Seagulls call me
I follow them
I tame the proud sea
And print on the lips of the waves
A kiss of a star to the virgin darkness
I sleep on the carpet of waves
Like a prophet
I collect the universe in my eyes
And become a blue wave
Everyday at dawn
Seagulls call me
I follow them!



每天黎明時分
海鷗召喚我
我跟從它們
馴服驕傲的大海
夜色初降,繁星親吻浪的唇
我憩息在浪的地毯
宛如先知
我將宇宙收集在雙眼
我是一朵藍色的浪
每天黎明時分
海鷗召喚我
我將它們跟從!


Fog

She just returned from school
She tried to move
A pile of fog
With a broom
But all in vain
It had invaded the houses
Through the closed windows of winter
It flew into the soup pot
Slept on the spoon
Twisted into the plaits of the pretty girl
Got under the collar of her school shirt
On to the shelves of the wardrobes
And in between the clothes
It perched on the roofs like a crow
Like a parrot, crucified on the doors
A hung plate
And Cinderella sweeps the fog
It raises over her
And lingers
A hanging rope!

How for a faint light of a candle
In the fist of wind
To sweep darkness
From the faces of sad people:
Awake around its innocent light
Waiting for what to come?
A bright ghost appears
From between the wrinkles of night
A bewildered butterfly:
Thirsty to the light of a wakeful candle
Engulfed by a cloak of fog

Lost in the palm lines of clouds
It disappears
It gasps, tired
And drops from high
On the shivering flame of the candle
That glitters for a moment and dies
Forever!

(20/10/2005)



她才從學校歸來﹐
試圖用掃帚
清掃一堆迷霧﹐
但無濟於事。
霧已透過冬天緊閉的窗戶
侵入房屋。
他流向湯鍋﹐
在匙子裡睡覺﹔
他糾結在漂亮女孩的辮子裡﹔
潛進她制服的衣領下﹔
爬到衣櫥的架子上﹐
還有衣服的夾縫間﹔
他在屋頂棲息﹐像一只烏鴉﹔
他懸掛在門上﹐像一只鸚鵡﹐
成了一塊懸掛的木板。
辛得瑞拉(Cinderella)清掃了霧﹐
霧卻在她頭頂升騰﹐
逗留﹐
成了一件懸掛的華衣。

一絲微弱的燭光﹐
捏在風的股掌間﹐
怎能將黑暗
從悲傷的人們的臉上拭去;
怎能喚醒天真的光芒﹐
等待未知的來臨?
在夜的皺紋裡﹐
明亮的魔鬼出現﹐
他是一只迷惑的蝴蝶﹐
飢餓地撲向醒人的燭光﹐

迷霧將他吞沒﹐
他消逝了﹐在雲的手掌裡﹐
他消失了﹔
他喘著氣﹐累了﹐
從搖曳的燭光的
高端跌落﹐
燭光閃爍了一會兒﹐然後熄滅了﹐
永遠地﹗
(20/10/2005)

沒有留言:

Kubrick Poetry • 十一月 • 「尋找你」之旅

  時間 Time:26/11/2023 ( 日 ) 3-4pm 地點  Venue : 油麻地 Kubrick電影中心一樓講廳 主持 Moderator: Polly Ho  詩人  Poet : 綠騎士,原名陳重馨 音樂家  Musician : Eugene Leung (...